We are an Orange County-based group urgently raising awareness of and advocating for Improved Medicare for All as the only way to deliver healthcare to everyone. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness requires quality healthcare for everyone!
We have the highest costs and some of the poorest outcomes. See the Commonwealth Fund Study, 2017.
Thousands of people die each year because they don’t have health insurance coverage. See detailed review from Annals of Internal Medicine, 2017
Dozens of studies have found that the best way to cover everyone is IMPROVED MEDICARE FOR ALL
We have developed this basic, downloadable piece for sharing information with anyone. Pass it on! (Graphic Design by Nan Fulcher)
- ALL U.S. residents covered for ALL medically necessary services
- doctor – hospital – preventative – long-term care – mental health – reproductive health – dental – vision – prescription drug – medical supply
- Free choice of doctor and hospital
- No premiums, co-pays, coinsurance, or deductibles
How can we afford to cover healthcare costs for every person? Find out HERE
With Improved Medicare for ALL:
- ONLY the FINANCING SYSTEM is PUBLIC
- DELIVERY of CARE REMAINS IN PRIVATE HANDS
2 Bills Have Been Introduced in Congress that Can Expand Healthcare to All (Compare the 2 bills here.)
US House of Representatives: HR676 (Expanded and Improved Medicare for All)
US Senate: S1804 (Medicare for All Act 2017)
Sign up here to receive our weekly 5 minute education and action alerts by email.
National organizations we recommend visiting for additional information:
Slides from 11/14 Healthcare for All, Y’all Event can be downloaded at Healthcare For All, Y’All (we’re already paying for it) Slide Presentation 11-14 FINAL
January, 2018 Event To Be Announced Soon!